[OpenJDK 2D-Dev] PATCH: Color.createContext fixlet

Keith Seitz keiths at redhat.com
Fri Apr 18 21:25:21 UTC 2008

Jim Graham wrote:

> I'm curious if you need this behavior or not.

No, I don't specifically need this behavior. I am simply working my way
through JCK failures on OpenJDK/icedtea.

> So, I guess it is reasonable to fix (though I'm still curious if anyone
> but the JCK tests might rely on the behavior), but please fix it in a
> way that is compatible with the SystemColor rgb mutation so that we
> don't regress that bug at the same time...

Ultimately, the decision to fix/not fix is up to you guys. I am simply
following the specifications and the JCK.

I think the attached patch addresses the regression concern, but I have
not tested it (I am not even sure how to test it).

Thank you for your extensive reply,
Keith