[OpenJDK 2D-Dev] X11 uniform scaled wide lines and dashed lines; STROKE_CONTROL in Pisces

Denis Lila dlila at redhat.com
Wed Oct 20 14:25:30 UTC 2010

Hello Jim.

> I'm assuming that the huge printout of "Roc roots=[<huge bunch of
> 0's>]" is meant to be a reassuring indication that the error of the
> approximation is small?

That's something that should be completely ignored. To be honest,
I don't remember exactly what it was supposed to print, but I think
I somehow used it to convince myself that using points where
acceleration dot velocity == 0 as the endpoints for the false position
algorithm would be a good way to find roots of ROC(t) - w.

Regards,
Denis.