[OpenJDK 2D-Dev] Appropriate OpenJDK replacement for sun.font.FontManager?

Roman Kennke roman at kennke.org
Thu Dec 1 15:21:42 UTC 2011

Hi Martijn,

we refactored the FontManager internal API, it's now:

FontManagerFactory.getInstance().getNewComposite() (or whatever other
FontManager static method it was before). There are a few methods that
have been moved to other classes, but this one is still available in the
FontManager interface (that's what it is now).

I hope that helps.

Regards, Roman