[OpenJDK 2D-Dev] OpenJDK Warning hackathon :) - patch 1

Phil Race philip.race at oracle.com
Fri Dec 2 20:07:11 UTC 2011

I'll leave it to Jim to decide if he still would like the static imports.
I do see his point that SurfaceData and SG2D are so inter-related the
statics
could almost as easily be on the SD class so it would look neater to be able
to use them as if it were that way.

If you aren't sure that HashMap<String, int[]>  is OK then do leave it alone
since erring on the side of caution is one of the rules for this exercise.
But maybe Jim can be more sure about this for you.

So I'm OK with the rest of changes and however you and Jim resolve the
above issues.

-phil.