[OpenJDK 2D-Dev] [8] Request for review: 8004821 Graphics2D.drawPolygon() fails with IllegalPathStateException

Phil Race philip.race at oracle.com
Wed Jan 9 17:22:31 UTC 2013

I don't know where its phrased that way round but the FAQ
at http://openjdk.java.net/faq/

actually says that files should have GPLv2 *except* class libraries
which have GPL v2 + CP.

So *not* having the classpath is actually the default/norm.
Its just that we mostly work with the class libs so thing its
the other way around ..

-phil