[OpenJDK 2D-Dev] RFR(XS): 8042090: Fix invalid variable names in sun/java2d/loops/ProcessPath.c

Volker Simonis volker.simonis at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 08:12:39 UTC 2014

Hi Phil,

thanks for the review. I'll update the bug and bug and push the change
to client as requested.

You're right that the problem doesn't currently manifest in a plain
OpenJDK build. But in our proprietary builds we have some additional
instrumentation and logging code which includes ctype_iso.h via
wchar.h

Regards,
Volker