[OpenJDK 2D-Dev] JDK 9 RFR of JDK-8033624: Fix raw and unchecked lint warnings in sun.font

Alan Bateman Alan.Bateman at oracle.com
Thu Feb 6 08:48:01 UTC 2014

On 05/02/2014 23:55, Phil Race wrote:
> Joe,
>
> This help is very much appreciated but can you please re-generate
> your webrev against jdk9/client and I'll review it then.
> If this is a problem for you then instead I can take your final patch and
> commit into the client forest on your behalf.
> Let me know which you prefer.
All of these cleanups have (so far anyway) been pushed to jdk9/dev but
there is clearly confusion as to where changes to AWT/Swing/2D/other
code should be pushed. I hijacked one of Joe's recent reviews to restart
that discussion:

http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/2d-dev/2014-January/004181.html

but I didn't see any replies except from Joe.

-Alan.