[OpenJDK 2D-Dev] Runtime paths for awt*.so on Solaris

Phil Race philip.race at oracle.com
Thu Mar 20 16:22:35 UTC 2014

/usr/dt/lib is where Solaris (and other OSes like AIX, HP-UX) kept the
CDE/motif runtime.

I can't think of any reason its still needed today.

As for the "sfw" one, that seems to be the only place libXrender is to
be found on Solaris 10.
Note that this dlopen'd by the JDK. I am not sure how the path is being
set up so it can
be found but if you remove this perhaps it will no longer be found.
You'd need to test this
on Solaris 10 & 11 I think.

-phil.