[OpenJDK 2D-Dev] RFR(XXS): 8057934: Upgrade to LittleCMS 2.6 breaks AIX build

Volker Simonis volker.simonis at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 18:11:57 UTC 2014

Hi,

I've updated my webrev to reflect the fix which has now been pushed to
LittleCMS mainline. It renames SNONE to SUNDEFINED :-
https://github.com/mm2/Little-CMS/commit/5bc4f52ff6b2090863d824827a871cd6274e36e4

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~simonis/webrevs/8057934.v1/

Pease review.

Thank you and best regards,
Volker

PS: and I've verified that SUNDEFINED isn't defined on AIX...