[OpenJDK 2D-Dev] Openjdk java2d rasterizer JEP for pisces (marlin) enhancements ?

Andrew Haley aph at redhat.com
Sat Feb 14 18:10:07 UTC 2015

On 14/02/15 14:05, Laurent Bourgès wrote:
> Following our discussions during last FOSDEM, could you tell me how to
> proceed in improving the java2d rasterizer (JEP or patches) ?
> Who could help me on that topic (patch, review, test...) ?

Creating a JEP is super-easy: you just have to follow the simple
instructions to create the JIRA entry.  I don't know if you are an
OpenJDK member, but if you are please do it.  If you already have the
supporting documentation, it should be fairly simple to attach it.
You don't need a sponsor to create the JEP: I hope that someone from
the 2D group will be able to pick it up.  But at least if we have a
JEP there will be something to talk about.

Andrew.