[OpenJDK 2D-Dev] Review Request for bug (JDK-8039345) Strange behaviour of per-pixel translucency on linux

Alexander Zvegintsev alexander.zvegintsev at oracle.com
Thu Feb 19 13:25:08 UTC 2015

Hello Prasanta,

I have a couple of comments regarding the test:

We should invoke swing methods on EDT [0].

I think that this test might be improved by showing an instruction
window before test begins. Instruction should explain what is about
to happen, what behavior is correct. Tester will get a better understanding
of what to expect from the test, he will not miss the test start in case
if he gets distracted.

[0] http://docs.oracle.com/javase/tutorial/uiswing/concurrency/dispatch.html

Thanks,

Alexander.