[OpenJDK 2D-Dev] Openjdk java2d rasterizer JEP for pisces (marlin) enhancements ?

Laurent Bourgès bourges.laurent at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 23:21:47 UTC 2015

Phil,

> Two more things regarding the test
> 1. It was pointed out that you are using GPL+CP .. tests just use GPL

You mean I must fix the test file header ?

> 2. There's no @bug tag the test. In fact there's no bug ID here at all :-)
>
> A bug ID is needed in order to push.
> You have a JBS account now so could have created it yourself .. but
> by the time I remembered that I'd already created it for you :-
>
> But I did assign it to you :-)

You're right, I got it.
It seems it is not affected to the graphics rasterizer project, isn't it ?

I am still not familiar with JBS nor pushing changes...

I will read again the doc about pushing changesets ... tomorrow as it is
late. Could you give some hints ?

Do you need another webrev with the correct bug id ?

Thanks,
Laurent