[OpenJDK 2D-Dev] RFR: 8035302: Eliminate dependency on sun.nio.cs from AWT and Motif code

Phil Race philip.race at oracle.com
Tue Mar 31 21:16:02 UTC 2015

Its a fixed set, but what I have here is using a public means
to grab the same information previously obtained from the same internal
source by internal means.
I do not see it as worth my time to create and test and maintain a map
when this should work fine and should be at least as robust as a map.

-phil.