[OpenJDK 2D-Dev] RFR: (JDK-7011935) Using AWT in fullscreen exclusive mode results in a black screen

Vadim Pakhnushev vadim.pakhnushev at oracle.com
Thu May 7 14:36:10 UTC 2015

Hi Prasanta,
I don't think that this is the right fix, it basically changes the D3D
fullscreen mode from exclusive to simulated (as per
GraphicsDevice.setFullScreenWindow terminology).
I think further investigation is needed as to why this happens.

BTW, while trying this, I've found that after the JDK9 compiler upgrade
D3D device can't be created.
I've traced it to the focus window client area size and filed

Vadim