[OpenJDK 2D-Dev] [9]: RFR JDK-8023213 [macosx] closed/java/awt/FontClass/NaNTransform.java fails on MacOS X 10.9

prasanta sadhukhan prasanta.sadhukhan at oracle.com
Mon Nov 2 08:41:15 UTC 2015

Hi Phil,

I have modified as per your review to populate GlyphInfo with "empty" glyph
and also moved your existing test to "open"
I also added a Infinite Transform test along with your NaN transform
just incase (in fact Sergey informally asked me to check)

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~psadhukhan/8023213/webrev.01/

Regards
Prasanta