[OpenJDK 2D-Dev] RFR: 8055463: Needs public API allowing full access to font collections in Font.createFont()

Phil Race philip.race at oracle.com
Thu Mar 10 23:02:52 UTC 2016

PS there are a couple of other test files updated here

BigFont is one of the tests I ran whilst checking I didn't create
regressions
and it failed because it assumes a SecurityManager. I could not find an
open bug on that.*

*GetLCIDFromLocale happened to be the one I chose to paste in
the GPL and then I noticed it incorrectly had the classpath exception
so I am fixing that here too.

-phil.