[OpenJDK 2D-Dev] RFR 8144938: Handle properly coordinate overflow in Marlin Renderer

Jim Graham james.graham at oracle.com
Fri Mar 18 00:44:54 UTC 2016

Hi Laurent,

That looks fine.  If the subPathStarted changes are the only changes
then it's good to go.  If there was some other change that I missed, let
me know so I can review it as well.

One curiosity - in the test case, why are there 3 for loops that perform
exactly one pass?  (lines 134, 221, 282)  I'm guessing that maybe in a
former life this code may have been part of a performance suite or
something?  It's not a bug, just an odd bit of code.  You can delete
them if you want, but I don't need to see a review of that...

			...jim