[OpenJDK 2D-Dev] [9] RFR: JDK-8167278: ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException when calling ImageIO.read(InputStream) with RLE4 BMP

Prahalad Kumar Narayanan prahalad.kumar.narayanan at oracle.com
Tue Jan 24 02:54:10 UTC 2017

Hello Brian

First, I should thank you for sharing the link.

. Since the code changes pertain to one particular format of BMP, I ' did not ' use the entire BMP image set to test.
. I used the 3 types of RLE4 compressed images present in the suite- valid, questionable & corrupt.
      . Having put through this test, I believe, the code is stable now

Thank you
Have a good day

Prahalad N.