[OpenJDK 2D-Dev] [9] Review Request: 8177628 Opensource unit/regression tests for ImageIO

Prahalad Kumar Narayanan prahalad.kumar.narayanan at oracle.com
Mon May 22 11:23:09 UTC 2017

Hello Sergey

The patch looks good to me.
    . I imported the patch and executed automated jtreg tests.
    . No failures were noticed on win64 build.

One subtle observation
    . One of the test cases- DestTypeTest.java, seems to require VancouverIsland200.jpg.
    . Since the file is looked up in a try ... catch block, the test will continue to execute despite image not being a part of the patch.
    . You could check this test code & copyrights for the image just to ensure the intended functionality is tested.

Thanks
Have a good day

Prahalad N.