[OpenJDK 2D-Dev] RFC: Fix for JDK-8188030

Phil Race philip.race at oracle.com
Wed Nov 15 16:46:27 UTC 2017

Mario,

Can you please request 8 backport approval for this version (which I
have approved as below)

I know some internal folks who like to see it in 8 as well and I had to
tell them you already have a fix for 8 in hand ..

The jdk-updates project is only for 9+ so the usual old 8 rules should
apply for this.

-phil.