[OpenJDK 2D-Dev] RFC: Fix for JDK-8188030

Phil Race philip.race at oracle.com
Wed Nov 15 17:20:30 UTC 2017

Sorry .. but there may be more work needed on 8 that I forgot about.
But its for Oracle JDK to account for the fact that CFF fonts are still
being excluded there.

In a nutshell .. if we end up with zero fonts as a result .. just add
the Oracle JDK's Lucida Sans
as slot 0 font so that there is SOMETHING.

However I know you can't test this .. since you don't have that font.

So if you'd prefer to stick to what you can test I'd quite understand
and we'd handle that part separately.

-phil.