[OpenJDK 2D-Dev] [11] RFR: [JDK-8196451] sun/java2d/OpenGL/DrawBufImgOp.java times out

Sergey Bylokhov Sergey.Bylokhov at oracle.com
Tue Feb 13 20:43:08 UTC 2018

Hi, Prahalad, Phil.
Maybe it is possible to add a log from jtr file to the bug report,
usually it contains a stack trace on timeout. I am not sure that it is a
good idea to update any tests without reproducing it, when we know that
at least on one system it could be reproduced. The reasons maybe a slow
virtual system and we need to update a timeout.

--
Best regards, Sergey.