[OpenJDK 2D-Dev] <Swing Dev> [11] Review Request: 8198333 ProblemList should be updated for headless mode

Prasanta Sadhukhan prasanta.sadhukhan at oracle.com
Wed Feb 21 15:03:51 UTC 2018

Also, these test should have @requires os.family too

/java/awt/font/TextLayout/TestAATMorxFont.java should be for mac only

if (!osName.startsWith("mac")) {
   42             return;
   43         }

javax/print/PrintServiceLookup/CountPrintServices.java for linux only
if (!os.equals("linux")) {
   44         System.out.println("Linux specific test. No need to continue");
   45         return;
   46     }

Regards
Prasanta