[OpenJDK 2D-Dev] [10] RFR JDK-8176795: Wrong color drawn when painting translucent colors on volatile images using XRender.

Prahalad Kumar Narayanan prahalad.kumar.narayanan at oracle.com
Tue Jan 16 06:57:19 UTC 2018

Hello Jay

The code change to fix the bug is good.

Thanks
Have a good day

Prahalad N.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jayathirth D V
Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2018 12:21 PM
To: Prahalad Kumar Narayanan; 2d-dev
Subject: RE: [OpenJDK 2D-Dev] [10] RFR JDK-8176795: Wrong color drawn when painting translucent colors on volatile images using XRender.

Hi Prahalad,

Thanks for your inputs.

I have no concerns about providing overall solution(Fix + Dead code removal) in two separate bugs.
I have removed the code corresponding to dead code removal and created a separate bug https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8195131 in which dead code will be removed.

Please review the updated webrev:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~jdv/8176795/webrev.01/

Thanks,