[OpenJDK 2D-Dev] RFR: JDK-8198844 Clean up GensrcX11Wrappers

Phil Race philip.race at oracle.com
Mon Mar 5 23:53:53 UTC 2018

+ $(ECHO) needs to be updated for both 32 and 64 bit platforms. You have
now needs -> need. Could we make this easier by trying to generate the
32 bit native binary as well if running on 64 bits ? Looks like this was
not normally done on Linux but if you have 32 bit compiler + library
support it should work. Or do you consider it easy enough to just kick
off a 32 bit build to get the same ? -phil.