[OpenJDK 2D-Dev] bug 8146238 - Java Queue Flusher on MacOS

Bill York Bill.York at mathworks.com
Thu Mar 8 22:08:50 UTC 2018

Hi again,

This JDK seems to fix the issue we see with our product. I have a few more questions.

1. Can we can share the download site with our customers?
2. Is there a best practice for that kind of sharing?
3. Is there a plan to get this bug fix into the JRE distributed by Oracle?

Please let me know,

Thanks.