[OpenJDK 2D-Dev] RFR 8214014 : Remove vestiges of gopher: protocol proxy support

Phil Race philip.race at oracle.com
Wed Nov 28 17:06:18 UTC 2018

 > Please check in javax.print that the inclusion of the gopher protocol
is no longer needed.

In that case, 2d-dev is the list you want. Swing doesn't do printing.

It must have been a decade since I heard anyone mention gopher, but did
you really mean to remove a Java SE public API variable ?

      /**
- * Gopher Protocol.
- */
- public static final ReferenceUriSchemesSupported GOPHER = new
ReferenceUriSchemesSupported(3);
-
- /**

https://docs.oracle.com/en/java/javase/11/docs/api/java.desktop/javax/print/attribute/standard/ReferenceUriSchemesSupported.html#GOPHER