[OpenJDK 2D-Dev] RFR: 8270893: IndexOutOfBoundsException while reading large TIFF file [v2]

Jayathirth D V jdv at openjdk.java.net
Wed Aug 4 09:16:34 UTC 2021

On Tue, 3 Aug 2021 19:03:59 GMT, Sergey Bylokhov <serb at openjdk.org> wrote:

> Thank you! look fine.
> BTW Looks like stream.readFully(unit, 0, sz) can be simplified to the stream.readFully(unit)?

Thanks for the review. Yes we can simplify readFully(), looks like we have other instances of similar usage of readFully() in this file. I would like to cleanup all of them but then i dont want to face issues while backporting it to different trains. So i would not refactor readFully() in this PR, if needed i will do refactoring as part of another bug.