[aarch64-port-dev ] Problem with C1 when running C2 build with -server -XX:+TieredCompilation

Andrew Dinn adinn at redhat.com
Thu Jul 11 06:31:30 PDT 2013

On 10/07/13 18:25, Andrew Haley wrote:
> On 07/10/2013 11:05 AM, Andrew Dinn wrote:
>> When I run up the C2 build with tiered compilation I hit an Unimplemented
>
> Done.  I think this is OK, but I hit a C2 fail.  I've pushed it to C2
> branch.

I have run up against another Unimplemented() in the latest C2, this
time in LIR_Assembler::type_profile_helper() called from
LIR_Assembler::emit_profile_call().

I am having problems reproducing the error because of other things going
wrong with C2. I'll let you know when I have a version which faithfully
reproduces the error.

regards,

Andrew Dinn