[aarch64-port-dev ] RFR(M): 8212043: Add floating-point Math.min/max intrinsics

Andrew Dinn adinn at redhat.com
Mon Nov 5 08:38:05 UTC 2018

Hi Pengfei,

On 24/10/18 14:54, Pengfei Li (Arm Technology China) wrote:
  . . .
> Thanks again for your careful review. Please let me know if you have
> some other suggestions.

I am also ok with this patch as it stands (so it now has two reviews).
As Andrew Haley said it doesn't look like it will offer any great
performance benefit on its own but it should be easy to vectorize it as
a follow-up step.

I am happy to commit this patch on your behalf. However, it affects
shared code, so it will need to be pushed to the submit repo and
successfully built before it can be committed. I will do that now and
let you know if there are any problems.

regards,

Andrew Dinn