Devoxx UK 2015: Adopt Workshops

dalibor topic dalibor.topic at oracle.com
Wed Jun 17 12:38:41 UTC 2015

Looking at
http://neomatrix369.gitbooks.io/adoptopenjdk-getting-started-kit/content/en/intermediate-steps/patches_-_how_to_create_and_submit_them_webrev.html

it misses a rather significant step described as step 2 at
http://openjdk.java.net/contribute/ - which should really be the first
step in the webrev instructions above.

If you're wondering why, see
https://twitter.com/robilad/status/608686483902464001 .

cheers,
dalibor topic

--
<http://www.oracle.com> Dalibor Topic | Principal Product Manager
Phone: +494089091214 <tel:+494089091214> | Mobile: +491737185961