How to build kulla

Mani Sarkar sadhak001 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 20:57:41 UTC 2015

Hi Robert,

No worries, we have a mvn pom.xml file which already does that = produces a
JAR, see
http://neomatrix369.gitbooks.io/adoptopenjdk-getting-started-kit/content/en/openjdk-projects/kulla-pom-xml.html
.

It also powers our Adopt OpenJDK Cloudbees build farm for Kulla -
https://adopt-openjdk.ci.cloudbees.com/view/OpenJDK/job/langtools-1.9-linux-x86_64-kulla-dev/

I'll add this as part of our regular OpenJDK9 build and that way wont need
to build an extra instance.

Cheers,
Mani

--
@theNeomatrix369 <http://twitter.com/theNeomatrix369>*  |  **Blog
<http://neomatrix369.wordpress.com>**  |  *LJC Associate & LJC Advocate

*Don't chase success, rather aim for "Excellence", and success will come
chasing after you!*