Idea from today's JCP EC call

Ben Evans benjamin.john.evans at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 11:55:53 UTC 2017

Hi Mani,

If you have some cycles, if you can identify where each project on
Rory's list is hosted (unless you already have that information,
Rory?) then I can get started on writing the query for those of them
who are hosted on Github.

Then, to Martijn's point, we can see which other repositories we may
need to target as well.

Thanks,

Ben