deduplicating lambda methods

Vicente Romero vicente.romero at oracle.com
Fri Mar 16 20:08:27 UTC 2018

Hi again,

I could be wrong but it seems to me that TreeHasher generates too many
false positives as the hash number obtained won't have any topological
information about the tree. In other words, it seems to me that the hash
generated will be the same regardless of the way the tree is traversed.
I think that we are interested in obtaining a hash that is a topological
descriptor of the tree. This will probably imply making TreeHasher a
full fledged visitor.

Thanks,
Vicente