Build failure in amber-demo branch

Aleksey Shipilev shade at redhat.com
Sat Oct 6 09:39:25 UTC 2018

Hi,

Thanks for creating amber-demo branch! I assume that is the branch that merges all development work
in one convenient place? I set up builders to produce binaries for that branch:
  https://builds.shipilev.net/openjdk-amber/

Current branch fails to build though. Part of it is fixed in upstream jdk/jdk, but there are
amber-specific failures, it seems:
  https://builds.shipilev.net/openjdk-amber/openjdk-amber-b4-jdk-12+13-linux-x86_64-fastdebug.build.log

/pool/buildbot/slaves/sobornost/amber/build/src/jdk.compiler/share/classes/com/sun/tools/javac/parser/JavacParser.java:2573:
error: variable dc is already defined in method blockStatement()
        Comment dc;
                ^

Thanks,
-Aleksey