Contributing to the Amber docs

Brian Goetz brian.goetz at oracle.com
Wed May 4 19:40:40 UTC 2022

The eg-drafts folder exists as a place for attachments to the EG list,
for things that can't be represented as inline text (e.g., PDF files,
images.)

I think one of the reasons you've had trouble getting feedback is that
you are presenting *solutions* before presenting a clear explanation of
the problem you are trying to solve, and then getting caught up in the
surface details of the solution. First, you need to convince people
there is a problem; then you need to convince them that its a problem
that needs to be solved in the language; only then can you start to
explore potential solutions (usually not just one) in the language.