Discussion on boilerplate for code tightly bound to OOP

Julian Waters tanksherman27 at gmail.com
Fri May 13 11:45:59 UTC 2022

I guess that makes sense depending on one's definition of the pattern, I
was just wondering out loud whether or not using enums with only one
instance defined compared to regular "POJO" classes for singletons in a
codebase is currently considered good practice within the ecosystem

best regards,
Julian