Initial discussion of solutions for issues presented in amber-dev/2022-May/007322

Lutz Horn lutz.horn at posteo.de
Thu May 19 07:48:46 UTC 2022

Hi,

what I‘ve learned from silently following this list is, that if you propose a solution for a problem you first have to demonstrate that

1. there is a problem
2. it is a problem worth solving
3. the proposed solution is a good solution

I think your proposal fails at step 1. I don‘t see much code written procedurally. And if I see such code, I argue for it to be changed.

Lutz