Function level try recourse directives.

Brian Goetz brian.goetz at oracle.com
Sun Jan 1 17:52:22 UTC 2023

Significant improvements to the platform are managed through the JEP process.  This includes the language, virtual machine, libraries, and tooling.  (However, that doesn’t mean that if you have an idea, the right place to start is a JEP.  The right place to start is discussing it on the relevant mailing lists.)