[amber-docs] RFR: adding links to Inside.java and Dev.java [v2]

Chad Arimura duke at openjdk.org
Tue Jul 11 08:26:06 UTC 2023

> Creating this PR because I wanted to point to Amber's wiki but realized it didn't point back to all the aggregated Amber content on Inside.java. I included Dev.java as well but can remove if it's not specific enough. It does have a lot of Amber coverage throughout.

Chad Arimura has updated the pull request with a new target base due to a merge or a rebase. The pull request now contains two commits:

 - Merge branch 'master' into master
 - adding links to Inside.java and Dev.java. The former is very specific to Amber. The latter is a general learning page for many of the Amber topics. Let me know if I should remove the Dev.java link.

Changes: https://git.openjdk.org/amber-docs/pull/12/files
 Webrev: https://webrevs.openjdk.org/?repo=amber-docs&pr=12&range=01
  Patch: https://git.openjdk.org/amber-docs/pull/12.diff
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.org/amber-docs.git pull/12/head:pull/12