known translation issues related to JEP 482

Maurizio Cimadamore maurizio.cimadamore at oracle.com
Thu Jun 13 20:34:48 UTC 2024

Heh. Thanks :-)

So, I think this patch can be used as a basis for further hacking in
Lower (e.g. to deal with inaccessible enclosing instances the right way).

You seemed to have put some thought into how to do it, so if you want to
go ahead that's fine by me (if not, that's fine too, but let's not
duplicate work).

Cheers
Maurizio