known translation issues related to JEP 482

Maurizio Cimadamore maurizio.cimadamore at oracle.com
Fri Jun 21 14:26:19 UTC 2024

Actually, on a second thought, let's just reuse the bugs we have for
these issues - e.g.

1. https://bugs.openjdk.org/browse/JDK-8334037
2. https://bugs.openjdk.org/browse/JDK-8334121
3. https://bugs.openjdk.org/browse/JDK-8334248

If that's ok, I'd suggest to withdraw the PR for (3), and assign that
issue to me.

Cheers
Maurizio