Hyphenated keywords and switch expressions

Gavin Bierman gavin.bierman at oracle.com
Thu Jan 17 09:14:00 UTC 2019

Thank you Alex and Tagir. I have uploaded a new version of the spec at:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~gbierman/switch-expressions.html

This contains all the changes you suggested below. In addition, there is a small bug fix in 5.6.3 concerning widening (https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8213180). I have also taken the opportunity to reorder chapter 15 slightly, so switch expressions are now section 15.28 and constant expressions are now section 15.29 (the last section in the chapter).

Comments welcome!
Gavin