[sealed-classes] Spec for next version of Sealed Classes

Gavin Bierman gavin.bierman at oracle.com
Wed Nov 4 17:50:23 UTC 2020

The permanent location for this spec is now:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~gbierman/jep397/latest/ <http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~gbierman/jep397/latest/>

(I have fixed the two issues that Chris spotted [1].)

Comments still welcome!

Gavin

[1] http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/amber-spec-experts/2020-October/002624.html