OpenJDK Committers’ Workshop, 10-11 August 2023

Mark Reinhold mark.reinhold at oracle.com
Wed Apr 5 15:07:54 UTC 2023

oracle will host the fifth OpenJDK Committers’ Workshop during the
second week of August, immediately after the JVM Language Summit [1],
at Oracle’s campus in Santa Clara, California, USA.

The workshop will be organized entirely as an unconference.  We’ll
have plenary sessions as well as some parallel sessions, to allow
time for the discussion of specialized topics that are not of broad
interest.

Space is limited, due to the size of the venue, so we ask that you
register in advance.  As at past Workshops, preference will be given
to Committers with a strong record of past contributions, though some
space will be made for new Committers who have a strong potential for
ongoing future contributions.

The Workshop is organized by:

  Andrew Haley (Red Hat)
  Doug Lea (SUNY Oswego)