<AWT Dev> [OpenJDK 2D-Dev] FINAL PROJECT: Portable GUI backends

Dmitri Trembovetski Dmitri.Trembovetski at Sun.COM
Tue Aug 5 13:16:07 PDT 2008

   Hi Mario,

Mario Torre wrote:
> Il giorno mar, 05/08/2008 alle 12.25 -0700, Dmitri Trembovetski ha
> scritto:
>
>>    Yeah, I knew you'll like Phil's changes to that code =)
>
> eh...
>
> I'll try to sync asap. I think we should define a better interface for

   Sorry, I didn't mean to imply you need to sync, I was just
   trying to be funny. I know that Phil's changes touch a bunch of
   the same files you presumably did.

 > the Font code, what we did was just a "wild" refactor, while it would be
 > nice to have a full API there.

   I agree. You'll need to work with Phil on this (he's on vacation
   until Aug 26 though).

   Thanks,
     Dmitri