<AWT Dev> [OpenJDK 2D-Dev] FINAL PROJECT: Portable GUI backends

Mario Torre neugens at limasoftware.net
Tue Aug 5 12:55:53 PDT 2008

Il giorno mar, 05/08/2008 alle 12.25 -0700, Dmitri Trembovetski ha
scritto:

>    Yeah, I knew you'll like Phil's changes to that code =)

eh...

I'll try to sync asap. I think we should define a better interface for
the Font code, what we did was just a "wild" refactor, while it would be
nice to have a full API there.

On a side note, I'm still working on a pure java version of FontConfig,
hopefully I have some time to work on this this week (it's really not a
priority for aicas so I have to do it in the very little free time or
so). What do you think, it would make sense to have it? In this case I
would put little more of myself into this.

Cheers,
Mario