<AWT Dev> MAWT vs XAWT

Oleg Sukhodolsky Oleg.Sukhodolsky at Sun.COM
Tue May 13 20:27:39 PDT 2008

Hi Roman,

in XAWT we paint most components ourselves using 2D.  For some (text
components) we use Swing.

As for possible choice:  there is no choice :)  We dropped MAWT,we have
not removed it from sources for now because it require more work, but
right now only XAWT is built.

Oleg.