<AWT Dev> COMPONENT_RESIZED/COMPONENT_MOVED events for toplevel windows

Oleg Sukhodolsky son.two at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 08:21:53 PDT 2009

Hi Anthony,

I agree that it is a good idea to follow native events is a good idea.
So, I'd vote for closing this bug (well, you could also write
something in javadoc about this ;)
but only if we do really follow native events on platforms (you sad
that this is a true for Windows,
but sad nothing about X) and if we miss no geometry/placement changes.

And, of course, I assume that user does receive (de)iconification events.

With best regards, Oleg.