<AWT Dev> Patch for JTreg test java/awt/Mixing/LWPopupMenu.java

Pavel Tisnovsky ptisnovs at redhat.com
Thu Oct 1 08:59:06 PDT 2009

Hi Anthony,

sorry, I forget to mention system configuration:

RHEL 5.3 for x86_64, Fluxbox as window manager (it's NOT configured to
automa[t|g]ically change window order according to mouse position, so
it's behaviour is similar to MS Win...)

java version "1.6.0_0"
OpenJDK Runtime Environment (IcedTea6 1.5.3) (build 1.6.0_0-b16)

and

java version "1.6.0_0"
OpenJDK Runtime Environment (IcedTea6 1.6.1-r7c131a5e1ccf) (build
1.6.0_0-b16)
on the same platform

Pavel